Below is the sour list with my picks in BOLD.
In addition to their regular lineup, Angel City will also be tapping into a full list of speciality styles for the event, including:
- Sunbather: Session Sour Ale (4.2% ABV)
- Barreljuice, Barreljuice, Barreljuice: Brett Saison aged in Chardonnay Barrels (7.8% ABV)
- Brett Bloke 2016 & 2018: Brett Barrel-Aged Old Ale (10.2% ABV)
- Brett Royale: Sour Ale aged with Cassis in Red Wine Barrels (10% ABV)
- Funky Wit 2017 & 2018: Sour Ale aged in Sauternes Barrels(6.6% ABV)
- Nothing at All 2018 & 2019: Flanders Red Ale (8/2% ABV)
- Pinot Fresa 2018: Sour Ale aged with strawberries in Pinot Noir barrels (5.8% ABV)
- Ventura Fresa 2017: Sour Ale aged with strawberries in Chardonnay barrels (5.8% ABV)
- Stoned Fruit: Sour Wit aged with peaches in Sauternes barrels. (6.7% ABV)
Angel City will also be releasing two bottles that Sunday: Both Stoned Fruit and Nothing at All 2019 vintage will be on sale for $14/each.
According to their press release, “the non-profit partner for the event will be Sunrise Movement Los Angeles, whose goal is to combat climate change. The local non-profit will be hosting a table and raffling off Angel City gift baskets all day, every hour!”