Next up in “News from the NAGBW” are my notes from last nights talk on the Inner Workings of Brewing Guilds on Diversity with Danielle D’Alessandra.
- Will we revert back to pre-pandemic ways and forget about issues that have been brought to our attention?
- DEI has to to start from the top and it needs to be driven by hiring more women and more people of color.
- craft beer is new to the political process
- How do we help diverse breweries to succeed and get past the barriers imposed on them such as ability to get loans?
- What is the best way to bring beer to minorities in a way that educates them?