Beer names and the brands behind them are big business. Even in the niche that is Craft Beer so it comes as no surprise that ancillary services pop-up to serve the business side of the equation.
One such assist comes from the Brewery Mediation Network. Sounds kinda like a new age TV network but in actuality, they offer some unique help….
- Strain between owner, brewer, staff and/or investor
- Trademark disputes*
- Co-worker tension and disagreements
- Brewery-Distributor relations
- Brewery-Neighbor relations
- Private/Domestic disputes of brewery employees
I can see this type of service becoming more and more popular.